These are Giant’s G-1 MTB Pedals. They are all-purpose platform pedals for all types of riding. They boast light and durable aluminum bodies and cages with aggressive teeth for a great grip. They have quality steel axles and ball bearings and are compatible with toe clips and straps (sold separately) and have flip tabs to make entry with toe clips easy.
Back to products
Giant G-1 MTB 9/16″ Pedals
- All purpose pedal
- Black alloy cage, silver alloy body
- Does NOT include toe clips and straps
Out of stock
Email when stock available
SKU: 4718905909699 Category: Pedals
Shipping & Delivery
EXUSTAR Road Cleat Red E-RSL1, Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL, 4.5 Degree Float
EXUSTAR PR15 SPD-SL Road Clipless Pedals With Cleats and Bolts
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD-SL pedals and cleats
- Increased Contact area- 62mm for added power to your pedal stroke
- CNC'd heat-treated Cr-Mo axle and aluminum casing tube.
- Silky smooth LSL bushing and sealed bearings.
- Premium lightweight fiber-glass reinforced thermoplastic binding
- Fully adjustable binding tension with tension gauge.
- Interface: EPS-SL (Shimano SPD-SL-style)
- Size: 84 x 94.5 mm
- Weight 162 grams/pc
- E-RSL11 Cleats Included (4.5 degree float)
- Recommended cleats: E-RSL11 or BSL11 or Shimano SM-SH11 and SM-SH10
- Compatible with Exustar road shoes and other three bolt hole cycling shoes
UNION Aluminum Pedals
Aluminum bicycle pedals with reflectors for more safety night riding, the aluminum body and cage means that you get light
Giant City Pedals
There are no reviews yet.