Easy to install
Install and transfer your Assioma DUO pedals from one bike to another just like normal pedals, easily and without extra tools. Just screw them on your bike crank arms and you are ready to pedal!
IAV Cycling Dynamics
Assioma supports the advanced metrics IAV Cycling Dynamics: IAV Power Phase and IAV Rider Position. These metrics, combined with the classic power data, allow analyzing in details the pedaling technique and how the cyclist’s position on the bike influences performances.
IAV Power and gyroscope
Unlike others, the measurements of Assioma are not affected by errors related to very irregular pedaling (eg. sprint uphill) or the use of oval chainrings. This is because Assioma is able to detect the actual instantaneous angular velocity of the pedal stroke, thus giving you the degree of accuracy of ±1% in any situation. Not only in the laboratory.
Bluetooth SMART and ANT+
Assioma communicates via Bluetooth and ANT+ with bike computers and smartphones, both Android and iOS.
Real dual-sided power data
Assioma DUO provides dual-sided data through real measurements: taken individually on both the left and the right leg; this make it possible to observe with accuracy not only the Total Power, but also the L/R Balance, the Torque Effectiveness (TE), the Pedal Smoothness (PS), etc.
Accuracy and consistency
Assioma provides accurate watt measurements with a great consistency and stability in the actual on-road use conditions and at any temperature between -10°C and 60°C. Thanks to the ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) too.
Waterproof, resistant and light
Assioma is the lightest pedal-based power meter. Thanks to its compact design, it never interferes with the pedaling: not even when cornering. The power sensors are protected in a bi-component resin block, extremely resistant to shocks and completely waterproof.
Rechargeable batteries that last for long usage time
Assioma is the only pedal-based power meter with integrated rechargeable batteries; a single charge ensures 50 hours of use at least.
Tested and guaranteed
Favero Electronics produces in-house each Assioma and thoroughly test it individually: fully satisfying the standards required by current regulations.
The only one with IAV Power
Many power meters calculate power using the estimated average angular velocity per rotation instead of the real Instantaneous Angular Velocity value: this may introduce an additional error of up to 4.5% compared to declared accuracy.
Assioma, instead, thanks to its exclusive IAV Power system and an on-board gyroscope guarantees the same ±1% accuracy with any pedaling style: even with oval chainrings.
The added Value of our rechargeable battery
A special watertight resin and no battery compartments to open avoid any risk of water, mud or dust ingress and oxidation problems.
At least 50 hrs with a single charge. The rechargeable battery has been designed to provide long performance over time.
Recharge your pedals simultaneously with a double micro-USB cable with magnetic connectors. This system avoids damages caused by accidental yanks and permits recharge even with a simple power bank!
A Superior Experience
Much more than power and cadence
Become a better cyclist
Using its gyroscope, Assioma provides advanced metrics to deeply analyze your pedaling.
On top of that, consistent and accurate data will lead you through the most rewarding cycling experience.
- Power sensor on both pedals
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes
- Oval-chainring compatible: yes
- Total weight per pedal: 151,5 g (battery included)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Water resistance degree: IP67
- Q-factor: 54mm
- Compatible cleats: Original LOOK Kéo and Favero cleats (red and black)
- Bike type: racing/road
- Made in Italy
- Warranty: 2 years
- Left pedal with power sensor
- Right pedal with power sensor
- Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
- 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with 2 magnetic connectors
- 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK Kéo compatible)
- Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
- User manual