Favero ASSIOMA DUO Power Meter
Power meter with sensors on both pedals. The best choice to take full advantage of the real dual-sided measurement.
Favero Assioma DUO-Shi – Power Meter Sensors for Shimano Road Pedals
Overview Designed for the compatibility with Shimano® road Assioma DUO-Shi has been designed for Shimano® road users, as it offers
Favero ASSIOMA UNO Power Meter
Cycling power meter with power sensor on the left pedal. The single-sided power meter pedals with upgrade option.
EXUSTAR PR15 SPD-SL Road Clipless Pedals With Cleats and Bolts
- Compatible with all Shimano SPD-SL pedals and cleats
- Increased Contact area- 62mm for added power to your pedal stroke
- CNC'd heat-treated Cr-Mo axle and aluminum casing tube.
- Silky smooth LSL bushing and sealed bearings.
- Premium lightweight fiber-glass reinforced thermoplastic binding
- Fully adjustable binding tension with tension gauge.
- Interface: EPS-SL (Shimano SPD-SL-style)
- Size: 84 x 94.5 mm
- Weight 162 grams/pc
- E-RSL11 Cleats Included (4.5 degree float)
- Recommended cleats: E-RSL11 or BSL11 or Shimano SM-SH11 and SM-SH10
- Compatible with Exustar road shoes and other three bolt hole cycling shoes
LOOK KEO 2 MAX – Road Clipless Pedals with Cleats
The pedal has written pages of LOOK history, and the KEO 2 MAX is an excellent example of our expertise.
Shimano SPD-SL PD-R540 Road Clipless Pedals, Lock Pedals with Cleats and Bolts
- Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- The legacy of SHIMANO design, quality and performance
Shimano SPD-SL PD-R550 Lock Pedals
FEATURES Wide spring tension adjustment range Larger entry target for easier engagement Composite body Extra-wide platform for maximum efficient transfer
Shimano SPD-SL PD-R7000 Lock Pedals
FEATURES Lightweight carbon-composite body Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power Durable stainless-steel body plate reduces flex and