The VDO M4.1 WL measures and displays altitude precisely and in real time. The four-part display is backlit and indicates the most important bike functions.
The perfect choice to climb new heights.
Living the high life: Measurements at the highest level: thanks to its precise barometric measuring function, the VDO M4 displays the most important altitude functions – from the current altitude through the maximum gradient downhill to the altitude gain/loss for the year. The altitude data for the current trip can also be viewed at the push of a button.
A clear view: High levels of functionality need a clear overview and therefore clear structures: the display area has clearly defined areas and values together with the full text description. Efficient structure on a backlit display and therefore plenty of information at a glance.
Navigator: Road book ready: the navigator is a completely independent trip distance counter. Simply define a value and the VDO M4 will count up or down from it.
Cadence: The wireless version of the VDO M4.1 can be set up to measure the current, average and maximum cadence by simply connecting the appropriate sensors (cadence transmitter).
- Wireless cycle computer
- Display backlight
- Current speed.
- Trip distance.
- Ride time.
- Average speed (2 decimal place).
- Max. speed (2 decimal place).
- Trip section counter (manual stopwatch to log ride time in section desired).
- Trip section distance counter (logs distance in section desired).
- Roadbook counter, 2nd programmable trip counter, counts up or down.
- Clock (12/24 h mode with am/pm indicator)).
- Cadence optional*.
- Average cadence*.
- Maximum cadence*.
- Current temperature.
- Total distance bike 1.
- Total distance bike 2.
- Total distance bike 1 + bike 2.
- Total ride time bike 1.
- Total ride time bike 2.
- Total ride time bike 1 + bike 2.
- Comparison of the current and average speed (indicator arrows).
- Current altitude.
- Current gradient.
- Altitude gain.
- Maximum altitude.
- Average gradient uphill.
- Maximum gradient uphill.
- Altitude loss.
- Average gradient downhill.
- Maximum gradient downhill.
- Year altitude gain bike 1.
- Year altitude gain bike 2.
- Year altitude gain total.
- Year altitude loss bike 1.
- Year altitude loss bike 2.
- Year altitude loss total.
- Maximum altitude bike 1.
- Maximum altitude bike 2.
*Cadence transmitter VDO 3012 required