Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer with Cycling Awareness Features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8” display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs and steepest descents
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours
It’s the little things that make all the difference, which is why you’re going to love Edge 130. This ruggedly compact but capable GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones and much more. And it’s all in a compact device that goes where you go and won’t weigh you down.
Increased Cycling Awareness
Switching it up and hitting the road? A little peace of mind is going to make every ride that much better. That’s why Edge 130 is compatible with our Varia line of cycling awareness devices, including rearview radar and smart bike lights. By pairing these devices with your Edge bike computer, you can get alerts to approaching cars — right on your Edge display — and help drivers see you. When paired with a compatible smartphone, Edge 130 also lets your friends and family follow your real-time location with the LiveTrack feature, and if you happen to run into difficulty during a ride, the Assistance feature can quickly send your current location to chosen contacts so they know where to find you.